- We provide counselling services to companies and employees in connection with personal and pyschosocial issues and problems.
- We improve the performance levels and well-being of people at the workplace.
- We think and act in an entrepreneurial manner and generate benefits.
- We are the Swiss quality and market leader for external social counselling in a workplace context.
- We strengthen our national presence at existing central locations through growth.
- Thanks to innovations and collaborations, we generate additional client benefits and tap into new markets.
Clients and Products
- Our clients are companies and institutions and their employees.
- For each business field, we define areas of expertise, appoint our service providers and apply a system of active knowledge management with the objective of maximising client benefits.
- In our core business – workplace social counselling – we launch new, clearly differentiated products which are tailored to the needs of our clients.
- We adopt a humanistic view of people and are committed to a social-liberal economic order.
- Our conduct is based on the ethical and professional principles and obligations of social work (code of ethics).
- The main features of our counselling are its focus on the individual task at hand and its target-based nature.
- Our approach to counselling is systemic, resource-oriented and solution-focused.
- Our counselling is based on voluntary participation.
- Our counsellors maintain professional confidentiality and handle information on clients as highly sensitive data.
- Our employees hold a degree from a university of applied sciences, boast first-class practical references and have a mature personality.
- We support the development of our employees in a targeted and systematic manner and ensure that they have access to outstanding further training opportunities.
- We promote the financial participation of employees in our company, enable them to share in our success and involve them in issues of fundamental importance for the firm.
- We encourage our staff to take personal responsibility in terms of utilisation and turnover.
- Our management activities are shaped by the principle of target agreements.
- Each business area / region forms an independent and profitable organisational unit.
- We ensure simple administrative processes.
- We communicate actively and create transparency. A good feedback culture is important to us.